torsdag 25. desember 2014

Posekort / Paperbag card

Jeg har laget et julekort med bilde av hundene mine:)

I've made a christmas card with a photo of my dogs:)




Mønster ark / Design papers - Maja Design

Motiv / Image - Frøya and Fillip(my dogs)

Blonde / Lace -Panduro
 
Bånd / Ribbon - Prairie Bird Boutique ( Etsy)

Pom pom trims - Melissa Frances

Roser / Roses - Woc

Perler / Pearls - Panduro

Snøfnugg / Snowflakes - MS punch

MS punch


I'm entering these challenges:

Creative Card Crew # 77 - Anything Goes

Deep Ocean Challenge#93 - Christmas is all around

Divas by design - Anything Goes

Holly Jolly Christmas challenge - Anything Goes Christmas challenge

Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

LLC - With Love





Nyt juledagene og takk for besøket!

Enjoy the Christmas days and thank you for visiting!

Hugs, Heidi:)


8 kommentarer:

Bad Kitty sa...

very pretty.
mwrry Christmas Heidi!

Judy McKay sa...

Pretty card. Lovely Christmas card idea. Very pretty card. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you back here again in 2015. Judy DT

Billie A sa...

I love the frame and of your fur babies makes it even more special. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

Billie A sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
marion sa...

I so love the idea and I love this pic of Froja, she is sooo sweet and trusting, sending you lots of hugs and love, Marion

Ros Crawford sa...

Oh I love your dogs ... what a fabulous photo and a beautiful card!! Happy Christmas Heidi!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) sa...

Soooo lovely Heidi. Great project and I do love that photo of your sweet pets. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

Lynn, ID DT

Wendy sa...

Gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design.
Wendy xx